PSP Bundle

thesnake87

Bench Warmer
I have a PSP bundle for sale. I'm posting it here because eBay costs money to list, I don't like Craigslists, and if I can sell it to someone here then I feel special. :D Anyway here is a short description...

- Black PSP 1000 (1st PSP in the series) Easily mod able if you so choose, screen has been replaced only once. The PSP also has a wristband on it. It performs perfectly. No issues reading games at all. I also have the latest software update on it from Sony. If you so choose to mod it, this is your "blank canvas." It has not been tampered with at all.

- 1: 512mb card
2: 32mb card
I will not erase the memory on the cards unless you want me too.

- Comes with 7 games (maybe more if I find them, but they won't raise the price)
Some games included are...
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (100% complete on a 32 mb stick)
SOCOM 2
Burnout Revenge
Tiger Woods 06
Mercury
If I find more games I'll just give them too you.

- Bundle also includes a carrying case. Inside the case there will be the PSP wall charger, an entertainment stand for watching movies (the jack for headphones is a little bent but it can still plug into the PSP no problems if the wristband isn't on it,) a pouch to store up to 10 games and 4 memory sticks (maybe more games, I don't have the stuff with me,) a memory card adapter (for inserting into the computer,) a screen cleaning rag, car charger, and an external power brick for extra battery life.

I WANT IT GONE!

Price: $125 INCLUDING SHIPPING! Via PayPal only!

I will do the whole 9 yards with shipping. Tracking, secure and safe packaging, I'll even look to insurance. The shipping is on me.

This is a steal of a deal if you want a PSP. Even to mod, this is the perfect deal. YOU WILL NOT FIND A DEAL THIS GOOD ANYWHERE! :D

I will post pics hopefully soon. I would like some interest first before I post the pics.

*BUMP* This is a steal guys, I need this gone and you won't be sorry. Bundles like this go for $150+.

I'll lower the price to $117.

Back