REMOVED - 57 hour trade: 08 Elite Gold Status Darren McFadden auto RC /24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongman

Bench Warmer
I'm awake and I know 57 hours but that ends this at Friday afternoon at 2pm. I know there is nobody online now so hopefully this is ok??

Card: 08 elite gold status Darren mcfadden auto /24 rc $120 bv

maximum amount of cash or cards: 3
minimum number of qualifying offers:4
minimum value needed: $100 bv

cards must be AUTOs ONLY of good players that I can actually trade. Please don't offer like David Boston or Kevin jones. I'm not expecting Joe Montana or Marino autos but get my drift

No problem sending first on my end only to verified members otherwise maybe a 3rd party involved. I'm new here but some recognize me from forum with same name. These offers may not be edited on the thread and any offer is binding. I will post picture of care when I wake up as I don't have camera fired up

How do you not get this?
RULES said:
Minimum # of offers: (this can be 0, 1, 2, or 3)
You can't ask for 4 offers... it's 0. or 1. or 2. or 3. but not 4

If you're willing to fix this PM me, and I'll reopen the thread at 2pm making it a 48 hour trade.... the intervals for use are 24, 48, or 72 hours... it's this way so people can't start stretching them out and bending rules.

his PM to me:
Strongman said:
Nah just forget it. I'm really getting turned off by how things operate over here. As I can see why there aren't too many members. I didn't know there were sooo many rules in place just to make a trade

my response:

There are rules in place in the 24 hour trade forum to make them run better, while offering some protection to the original poster to make sure they get decent offers. If you think our rules are strict, check some other forums (the few that even allow 24 hour trades) and see what kind of rules they have. I'm sure you'll find our set up to be much better.

If you want to make a simple trade without the 24 hour trade rules/guidelines, I suggest you just use the regular trade forums.

-E

Also, in my early morning haze, I failed to realize that he didn't post a picture, which is a must for the OP (everyone should post pics, but I understand why some people offering cant (i.e. work filters, etc) and with a timed trade that could be a problem.

I tell ya, I've never seen so much bitching and moaning as of late up here about the simplest things

The new members,for the most part seem to be in one long PMS cycle

HiEnd said:
I tell ya, I've never seen so much bitching and moaning as of late up here about the simplest things

The new members,for the most part seem to be in one long PMS cycle

i know... between this guy and 1of23 it seems like they joined this site just to annoy the living hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back