Ryan Howard Memorabillia For Sale!

mvpsportscards

Bench Warmer
I have recently expanded my business to include a nice list of sports memorabillia. One of the keys to me doing this was a friend of mine, who has exclusive autograph deals with Ryan Howard, Andre Iguodala, and JJ Redick. Attached is a list of prices for Ryan Howard memorabillia.

Please Note: Prices do not include shipping costs. The items can be shipped any way you would like. I will charge you whatever the cost of shipping is.

***I can accept PayPal for these items, however, you will need to add 3% to the total if you chose to pay with PayPal. I am more than happy to take CASH, Checks, or Money Orders.***

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, or are ready to place an order.

Thanks,

Evan Ross
MVP Sports Cards

Attachments

• Ryan Howard Price List.xls
    39 KB · Views: 27
Whats the COA look like? I mean I understand he can get all this, but its all on the COA. I think you need to run this by Joe before you start listing all this.

The COA is about as good as it gets. It is from Mitchell Marketing. On top of that, I personally guarentee that anything I sell is 100% authentic. I will eat my foot if it is not.

Also...

It is not that "he can get all this," he has it all in stock. These exclusive guys do signings at his store, and ONLY sign for his company.

Im not saying evan is doing anything wrong,

Just want to make sure this is all legit and cool w/ Joe.

I mean 1000 dollar items for sale, thats the last thing we need, something like that sold on our site, which is fake or choppy.

Im sure its all legit, but I think this is something that needs reviewing.

Mitchell Marketing does not have exclusive contracts with Ryan howard because I have personally met an auto agent for Ryan howard who is also the exclusive agent for steve smith. Also ryan Howard has his own company called Ryan Howard Authenticated.

I think we need to research Mitchell Marketing more first. Something doesn't sit right with me on this one. I was almost positive Ryan Howard authenticated ALL his own auto memorabilia. I will ask Heath23 tomorrow as he is a big howard fan and follows his auto memorabilia

He is all butt hurt that I moved his posts.

I pm'd him back and told him that I just felt that Joe needed to preapprove this one first. I told him that 1000 dollar items for sale on this site is probably going to be a concern.

Its not cards, he is selling the most fordge things in sports. Thats why we should look into this further.

Ryan Howard Autg Phillies Home Pinstripe Rep Sewn Authentic Jersey Inscribed MVP 06

Evan has that for 525 w/o shipping.

Sells on that site for 289...

Unless im missing something..

Yea Josh you are lol

Ryan Howard Autg Phillies Jersey Number 6 Inscribed MVP 06 RHA6JN04 $250.00

That is Evan's price, The websites is 289. He is cheaper than the site

Back