Ryan Howard Memorabillia For Sale!

ya sure? I looked at a pinstriped one for 289, and I copied the pinstrip one from his list at 525.

Crazy there is a lot of crap, I guess I dont know what im looking at.

There is 2-3 of the same item but different prices.

But also, we need to think of this as a business also. If he is stocking inventory and/or buy from this guy to sell on this site, then he is basically running a business from the site. We charge other sites to advertise. How is this different?

feelings on this from people. Evan is being pretty annoying about it. He has pmed me lik 5 times about it today. I am leaning towards not allowing it, because it is running a business on the site. Which we charge others to do.

Are we here to help promote his business? Or are we here for an online trading site?

Make him pay a donation for the site, and let him go to town.

So what is happening with this. He has another thread up on this, and to be honest when I read it I thought the exact same thing as Joe posted. Isn't this considered him running his business off ther site? I remember seeing this thread here a while back. Is he allowed to sell this stuff on the site? :confused: He is one of the reasons why I closed the joke thread. I don't give a sh it who he is if he posts stuff again that says something pertaining to "cumming all over someone" his arse is getting suspended!

Back