scf douches

lol... i've never even tried beckett

he spends lots of time on his emails i guess lol.. flame war :boohoo:?

Re: Closed your thread.....
John,

If I'm coming across as defending him, I apologize. I'm not. I think he should be banned, and never allowed back. My understanding of the situation is that a banning has not happened yet, because there are still other deals he has that are "pending" and giving him the excuse of not being able to contact those members would be a bad idea. Hopefully he'll decide to honour his deals with some people, before he's banned. (Has 'No Sales / Trades Allowed' in the mean time).

While I can appreciate the point you're trying to make with the post - providing information about getting a refund via paypal, I can't imagine that anyone doesn't realize this. If they haven't been told that it's a strong possibility by someone on the dispute team - please let me know so I can raise it with them, and make sure this is the kind of information that's being put out there.

But starting a thread like that, it can lead to so many other problems. What if JR27 comes in, and starts posting? What if some of the people he's ripped off start a flame war with him? That's the kind of thing that me, and everyone one else on the Hockey Team, want to avoid. It's happen way too many times in the past.

The other thing is, if it's okay for you to post a thread about jr27, where does the line get drawn? Which traders should people be allowed to call out, and for what? When should it not be okay?

Threads like this almost always get out of hand, and for every one time (like yours) where I'd bet nobody would have any strong objections to it - 100 of these will open up that cause problems.

Really. I didn't want to come across as if I, or anyone, was upset that thread got started. That wasn't the case at all. It's just a matter of applying the same rules all the time.

Sean

he should be a manager at a grocery store :idea:

Probably. I've been banned a few times.

Does anyone here remember the longest thread is beckett history? That might was crazy. I know Jameson was there.

Sooooo many threads I'd love to look back on. When Beckett 1st changed there was talk of a site location where the old site history files were, never tried it so don't know if that's true or not.

I'm up to 26 posts since the change a few years back.

& I'm with Dave when it comes to SCF, only place I've ever been banned from but not from lack of trying.

Back