Football seattle vs. dallas

yotto123192 said:
Same here.. That is unbelievable...

I feel horrible for Romo...

im sorry i can't feel bad for anyone right now..romo just screwed up the whole cowboys season..but it wouldn't have mattered..the defense would of let them scored again anyways..

Seahawks got the ball at the 1.. got a loss of downs and it was the Cowboys ball at like the 8.

Glenn got a screen, fumbled it, and it was a safety, 2 points for the Seahawks to go up 21-20...

Cowboys got the ball to the 1 1/2 yard line, tried to kick a field goal for the win, but Romo fumbles snap, and almost runs it in, but gets tackled at the 2!

Rediculous!!

I wouldn't say he screwed up the whole season. If he didn't replace Bledsoe I really don't think they would have made it this far.;)

hornsfan92 said:
im sorry i can't feel bad for anyone right now..romo just screwed up the whole cowboys season..but it wouldn't have mattered..the defense would of let them scored again anyways..

Even though I dont like the Cowboys, this statement isnt anywhere near the truth. Without Romo the Cowboys wuold have been sitting on their couches paying Madden right now, not in a position to win a playoff game.

yeah i was about to say it but still..he played well when no one thought he would..but when the spotlight was on him he just collapsed

Back