Hockey Show Off Your Recent Ebay Wins Here!!!

Haven't been on here in awhile but here are this week's ebay purchases. i really like the debut patch cards so I keep watching the auctions and will try and pick some off when I can........3 down and many more to go.........

ca_1.JPG

62_1_b.JPG

So I won this card for $10.50. The funny thing about it is, the seller had a BIN of $39.99 in his ebay store, so I offered him $20 for the card which he declined. I guess it worked out for me, he should have taken the $20

c1_1.JPG

Won this card for $30 shipped. The seller had a BIN of $99.99, I offered $30 not thinking he would accept it.

48_1.JPG

and another Nystrom

55_1.JPG

Just found this with a $30 BIN. Bought it immediatey. I've been outbid a half a dozen times trying to get this one. They are a tough pull at 1:1191 packs! :eek:

1fba_1.JPG

heres 2 card which came in the mail today

first is the artifacts duel patch, i picked up this one for i believe a reasonable price of about 60$, espically with it being multi color and /10

Kovalchuk (3 colors)/Lehtonen (2 Colors plus 2 seams) 9/10

000_0001.jpg

this next card i picked up for 35$ which i think is a real steal espically for the prices i saw the others go for and this one is 3 colors

Kari Lehtonen The Cup Patch (3 Colors) 3/10

Image001.jpg

all comments are appriciated, both are for the PC and NFT

Very nice cards! :eek: I will be meeting Lehtonen on Monday night, as he is doing a public signing here at my friends store in Toronto. I'll post some pics on Tuesday!

Back