the $300 project phase one..purchaing sept

added a photobucket link to my sig, blew out my crap autos, they went for dirt on ebay and after fees i landed a $0.13 flip :wall:

currently sitting on 161 autos, some rcs, some inserts, some gu...

only things factored to have a cost are the autos :cheers: the 161 autos include 30 exquisite :shock: and ive spent just over $500 on the autos, keep in mind i started with $300 so ive made $200 in a little over 2 months, its not much, but almost doubled is how i look at it...

still waiting on Jordan Palmer to start and have a breakout game...sitting on 4 Exquisites /150 and a Gold /60 with another gold incoming...

paypal has about $25 in it, but there are 2 Jordan Palmer and 1 Andre Hall Exquisite on ebay, ive got a few cards on ebay, but no real bites on them...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with this one... Is it a lot of work?

the only real 'work' with it is the scanning, as i scan everything as it comes in by itself, my spreadsheet is easy to operate, and doesnt really take up much time, and i dont mind checking things out on ebay, so i wouldnt consider that work :salut:

ive got a fairly wide variety of cards, ranging from a 'common' rc that probably books for $0.25 to an Ahmad Bradshaw Exquisite which probably books $150-$200, but i focus on lots with ONLY autos...ive picked up some real good ones, had an exquisite lot for $121 shipped and i sold 2 cards out of it so far, $119.95 and $85, so after fees like a $60 profit on the lot with 5 cards left including the Cotchery Jsy/Au /10...then i had a small 'crap' lot a few decent autos (spa/contenders) but quite a bit of junk, but it also had some 2006 Bowman Chrome base RCs that i already sold and some other RCs including a Cortland Finnegan SPA which i sold for $20 dlvd last night, paid $25 for the lot...

the thing ive learned thus far is BIN/BO is the way to go, as auctions end low...need someone to go off and Exquisites go nuts (already knew that)

just wish Andre Hall wasnt on IR, or Tomlinson would go gimpy as ive got some decent Sproles...

Back