The Eagles@Cardinals thread NFC Championship

You know it is true though.

It is true I wanted Leinart as our QB. Who would of guessed Warner would be able to put together a season like this. I am very happy I was wrong since it means my team is going to the SB. Part of me wants him to come back next year the other part does not because I have put so much money into Leinart and if he does not do well next season even I will have to admit him as a bust.

Is that fair enough :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Kurt Warner

so do I.

Great game by the Cardinals, and Larry Fitzgerald.

If I were an Eagles fan I would want all those smiling Eagles off my team after losing that game. Why is Assante Samuel laughing with Kurt Warner after that heartbreaking loss?

so do I.

Great game by the Cardinals, and Larry Fitzgerald.

If I were an Eagles fan I would want all those smiling Eagles off my team after losing that game. Why is Assante Samuel laughing with Kurt Warner after that heartbreaking loss?

Ya I agree the last thing I would do after losing a heartbreaking game is sit around and laugh. Maybe they should take there job more seriously and they would actually have something to smile about.

If I saw the Jets doing that after a conference championship game my head might have exploded.

I don't have to worry about these things happening which is fortunate.

Back