The Eagles@Cardinals thread NFC Championship

Congratulations Vets. You have waited 3 long years to see your Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Its too bad the reason you are Cardinals fan wasn't able to lead them there. Maybe Arena 2 is the answer.

Congratulations Vets. You have waited 3 long years to see your Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Its too bad the reason you are Cardinals fan wasn't able to lead them there. Maybe Arena 2 is the answer.

Your an Ass been a fan of them longer then that. Became a fan of them Afte Tillman joined the Army

Also don't you have anything better to do then troll other people threads? Is your life really that sad and pathetic?

I love how when a person likes a team that does well they suddenly have to justify being a fan to complete losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your an Ass been a fan of them longer then that. Became a fan of them Afte Tillman joined the Army

Also don't you have anything better to do then troll other people threads? Is your life really that sad and pathetic?

I love how when a person likes a team that does well they suddenly have to justify being a fan to complete losers.
Earlier you said you became a fan becuase there was no NFL team in LA. :pop:

Earlier you said you became a fan becuase there was no NFL team in LA. :pop:

Yes there is no team in LA and after Tillman joined I became a fan of the Cardinals until LA gets a team. I would not expect someone like you to understand logic. Go troll someone else

Like I said you always have to justify yourself to some moron after your team does well. Why does it matter to you anyways are you the fan police?

Yes there is no team in LA and after Tillman joined I became a fan of the Cardinals until LA gets a team. I would not expect someone like you to understand logic. Go troll someone else

Like I said you always have to justify yourself to some moron after your team does well. Why does it matter to you anyways are you the fan police?
Are you really a fan if you will give up on them when LA gets a team?

No reason I am sick of him trolling every single thread I make so I put him on ignore. Should of done it a long time ago. To answer his final question though.

I am a Cardinals fan since Pat Tillman joined the Army and I was in the Army and I loved that he was such a good person he gave up millions (and his life) to defend our country. As for will I ditch them after LA gets a team. I doubt I will. My plan was to cheer for them until LA got a team but I have really fallen in love with the ownership,team,fans, and everything. It would be really hard for me to switch teams even if LA got a team. Most people here cheer for their home team their whole lives I never had that chance and because of it I had to find a team that fit me and what I liked in a team. I found that in the Cardinals and as long as the Bidwell family owns them I will be a fan of theirs and most likely will be the rest of my life.

No reason I am sick of him trolling every single thread I make so I put him on ignore. Should of done it a long time ago. To answer his final question though.

I am a Cardinals fan since Pat Tillman joined the Army and I was in the Army and I loved that he was such a good person he gave up millions (and his life) to defend our country. As for will I ditch them after LA gets a team. I doubt I will. My plan was to cheer for them until LA got a team but I have really fallen in love with the ownership,team,fans, and everything. It would be really hard for me to switch teams even if LA got a team. Most people here cheer for their home team their whole lives I never had that chance and because of it I had to find a team that fit me and what I liked in a team. I found that in the Cardinals and as long as the Bidwell family owns them I will be a fan of theirs and most likely will be the rest of my life.
You just contradicted yourself! Now you will be a fan if LA gets a team. :roflmao:

Also, real fans don't put stipulations on their willingness to be a fan.

Just saying.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

congrats vets! i bet you where dancing on the ceiling......i wonder how pissed phil is?

Jackson_popcorn.gif

congrats vets! i bet you where dancing on the ceiling......i wonder how pissed phil is?

I bet he is pretty upset. I feel bad for him. I am not feeling good about going against the Steelers. I felt the Cards had a better chance against the Ravens with Flaco at Qb. Alas we only have to be better for them for one day so lets hope:)

If Pat Tillman made you a fan of the Cardinals, how can you not be a fan of Warner? He has been one of the better QBs in the league since 1999, and he serves God. His personal choices alone should have made you a fan, if Tillman's choices not only made you a fan of his, but a fan of the entire team.

If Pat Tillman made you a fan of the Cardinals, how can you not be a fan of Warner? He has been one of the better QBs in the league since 1999, and he serves God. His personal choices alone should have made you a fan, if Tillman's choices not only made you a fan of his, but a fan of the entire team.

Not sure to be honest. I like Warner as a person but never liked him to much as a player could of been because he played for the Rams and I hate them. So I guess my hate for the Rams could of just flowed over into Warner for playing for them. Not sure if that makes since but that is the most honest answer I can give you :) Now that I think of it that might be it I hate Marshel Faulk to and I can not think of a reason why LOL. Some teams just ruin players for me I guess.

Back