Trading: Assorted Football Card

G

Greenlantern

Will consider anything, but particularly interested in rookies from the Contenders or SPX brands. (Click on the image for a larger pic.)

Sorry for the delay in responding guys -- Halloween week turned out busier than expected.

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/z165/300 Project/

thats my project bucket and i have like 1000 autos and 400 gu from my regular thing that i could move if you were looking for something specific
I liked the Sproles Contenders from your project bucket if its available for trade.

I'm trying to build-up my Contenders collection, so primarily looking for that -- to a lesser extent, also trying to build up my SPX and SPA collection. If you have additional cards available for trade and you liked anything else of mine as shown above, let me know -- thanks again.

I liked the Sproles Contenders from your project bucket if its available for trade.

I'm trying to build-up my Contenders collection, so primarily looking for that -- to a lesser extent, also trying to build up my SPX and SPA collection. If you have additional cards available for trade and you liked anything else of mine as shown above, let me know -- thanks again.

wouldnt really be interested in trading the Sproles for the Boller, id be willing to do 2-3 of those for the boller, or if you are looking for a specific year of contenders i can let you know as ive probably got 25 05s, 20 06s, and 4 07s in my other stuff, but i cant do a Sproles that is selling for twice as much

Bethel Johnson 2003
Calvin Pace 2003
Calvin Pace 2003
Keenan Howry 2003
Sultan McCullough 2003
Devard Darling 2004
Bo Scaife 2005
Craphonso Thorpe 2005
Fabian Washington 2005
Noah Herron 2005
Shaun Cody 2005
Daniel Manning 2006
Daniel Manning 2006
Demetrius Williams 2006
Devin Aromashodu 2006
Jason Allen 2006
Jonathan Orr 2006
Mike Hass 2006
Montell Owens 2006
Ken Darby 2007

i also have quite a few 05 and 06 SPA of fairly crappy guys :doh: or could do an 07 SPX Gold Jsy/AU of Yamon Figurs

Back