Verified Trader Program???

Admin said:
We are still looking up some of the references for the peopel that returned verifcation numbers, so you will see some more pop up tomorrow.

i got mine, Joe likes me!:D

Guys don't feel bad I am a mod and Joe verified all my info before I was made a mod and allowed to do pack sales (Far before this program was even thought up) and I am not even verified yet lol

panthers4ever said:
Guys don't feel bad I am a mod and Joe verified all my info before I was made a mod and allowed to do pack sales (Far before this program was even thought up) and I am not even verified yet lol

I hope we get verified soon.:)

We are working on it now guys. I'm down with the flu, which leaves Joe flying solo at the moment. It is a long time consuming process to check out everyone. Hell, I'm not even verified???? :(

Leafsfan1967 said:
Hell, I'm not even verified???? :(

A little ironic once you mention it. If I was allowed to, I would help you get it all done, but you probably have to be a MOD to do this.

We have to basically check you to make sure your address is good, check your references, and I also chekc to make sure I don't find dirt on you somewhere....

Back