Verified Trader Program???

thx u very much cincy so when would i get verified they can check with tcc my name i have almost 4 completed trades. need to recieve my end of one trade then send out.

don't know much about the program, just list all your references from this site and any other site that you have traded on and then fill out the rest of the information.

champb21 said:
thx u very much cincy so when would i get verified they can check with tcc my name i have almost 4 completed trades. need to recieve my end of one trade then send out.

Brandon. If you are interested in becoming a verified trader on this site, send a private message to admin with all your personal info in it (name, address, phone number etc.) along with any info you can give us with regards to other sites you belong to, and ebay, of course. We will need all your login names for those, as well. :)

Troy

Leafsfan1967 said:
Brandon. If you are interested in becoming a verified trader on this site, send a private message to admin with all your personal info in it (name, address, phone number etc.) along with any info you can give us with regards to other sites you belong to, and ebay, of course. We will need all your login names for those, as well. :)

Troy

Yeah I did that a long time ago. I will resent it tomarrow

Quincy8Douby said:
Why aren't I verified yet? I've done so many trades and sent that code and everything...

Send a PM to admin, and tell him you sent it. I don't have you down as having your address verified, which is holding up your verification. It may have something to do with your name change. It took me a while to figure out who you were.

Brando5105 said:
Yeah I did that a long time ago. I will resent it tomarrow

Please do resend it to him. I don't even have you down to be verified. It is possible you may have got lost. Don't forget originally BSC was doing this, so it may have been misplaced. Send it in again, and will take care of it. :)

Foe those of you who are wanting to become a verified member on this site, please send a PM to admin containing the following information. This will help speed up the verification process.

Name:
Date of Birth:
Address:
Phone Number:
email Address:
Ebay Name:
Any sites you belong to: Beckett, HI etc. (we need the login name)
Any references we can contact to verify your reliability: (need email addy's)

DO NOT POST ON HERE!!! USE THE PM SYSTEM!

Back