Basketball Wade looks like Jordan

Do you think Dwyane Wade will end up in the same class as Michael Jordan?

• Total voters

mvpsportscards

Bench Warmer
I have had the thought before, but today it stood out sooo much! Dwyane Wade reminds me sooo much of Michael Jordan. He takes over games! Just the way he moves, and how amazingly consistant he is in the 4th quater, makes me think that he has the ability to be in the same class as MJ. It is scary to think that he is probably four or five years away from his prime too.

mvpsportscards said:
I have had the thought before, but today it stood out sooo much! Dwyane Wade reminds me sooo much of Michael Jordan. He takes over games! Just the way he moves, and how amazingly consistant he is in the 4th quater, makes me think that he has the ability to be in the same class as MJ. It is scary to think that he is probably four or five years away from his prime too.

It's not hard when he gets every call possible. He shoots more free throws than anyone in the league!! lebron drives in the lane and get fouled way more often than Wade and yet Wade still leads the league in free throws?

bassie- He gets calls because he earns them. He also gets a lot of them off pump fakes.

#1- I am not saying he is better or even as good as MJ now, I am talking about when he retires. He is not even close to his prime yet.

mvpsportscards said:
bassie- He gets calls because he earns them. He also gets a lot of them off pump fakes.

#1- I am not saying he is better or even as good as MJ now, I am talking about when he retires. He is not even close to his prime yet.

He earns them? You don't earn fouls. Watch a Heat game and see how many cheap fouls they call in his favor, and watch how they referee for other players.

mvpsportscards said:

Lebron and Carmelo are better than Wade now. So I guess that's 3 people better than Jordan?

NO WAY! You can argue that LeBron is better, although I do not agree. But THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL MELO IS BETTER! As for watching a Heat game, I watch almost all of them. I live in Miami.

mvpsportscards said:
NO WAY! You can argue that LeBron is better, although I do not agree. But THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL MELO IS BETTER! As for watching a Heat game, I watch almost all of them. I live in Miami.

How many pts does Melo average? Pretty sure he leads the league

If you watched the Championship, at all, you would realize he got almost EVERY single call imaginable..

He could be in a catagory right under MJ, but there is NO way he will be as good as MJ...

I would take Wade over LeBron to be honest, but that is just because I don't like LeBron that much... nothing against him as a person.

I don't see how you can Melo is better than him.. look at the team Melo has, than look at their record ! The Nuggets are a game or 2 above the Heat... and Melo has Iverson and JR Smith to back him!

If I had to pick a player for MVP, I would take Nash, but if I had to pick a player for the future, I would take Wade..

And I would take Melo or Wade than Bron.

Wade is a great player, but so is melo. Stat wise, they are pretty similar.

Melo - 31 6 4
Wade - 29 5 8

pretty much similar.

Wade won the championship and had shaq, payton and a great team.

Melo has had crap up until this year, as does Bron.

I think Melo with a guard (AI) can go far.

And who said Melo wasnt an all star? Thats because he missed 15 games and people are biased against him, plus, in the west, there is also KG who gets voted each year for small foward, even though he plays PF.

Wade is Way Better than Melo lebron is the only one close to Wade and Wade will be in the same categorie as Jordan when he retires. did you see the Block he gave Tony Parker in the 4th quarter today? That was just NASTY

Back