Basketball Wade looks like Jordan

Do you think Dwyane Wade will end up in the same class as Michael Jordan?

• Total voters
a stat against melo....his career high in assists.....10!!!!....lebron almost averages that...he is a bonefide BALLHOG....not 2 mention the biggest wannabee thug alive throwin that fake *** punch....lebron when he gets out of that funk that he is in will be back full swing....and d-wade is just insane...but no1 will stack up 2 jordan when it is all said and done

nothing gets me more frustrated then dallas fans who claim they were the better team and that the heat only won because of the calls. that is a load of crap. i admit that one call at the end of hte game was crucial but dallas got their fair share of calls that game also. wade is a better leader then dirk, and mark cuban is by far the whiniest most complaining (cant use bad words) man out there. the heat were better then dallas, and they are/will be again this year

i thought it was kinda funny what cuban said though....he said d-wade ur a great leader....ur coach benches ppl for being fat....u cant lead ur team from the buffet....immature but kinda funny the way he said it....but d-wades comments were on point....lebron doesnt have the same swagger about him....dirk needs to stop complaining about them throwing the series....he did lose it for his team in the final moments....the only thing is d-wade needs to shut his mouth before he is hated by alot of his peers....his comments arent off base but just he needs to be more discrete so to speak so he doesnt **** the wrong ppl off....does that make sense?!?!?!?

Back