wanted all jays base cards

BILLDOGIN

Bench Warmer
hi iam looking for all the jays base cards i can get plmk what u have thanks no need for a list just a count id be giving up gu's for these i only have like 4 bb gu's but have other sports

I should have some 2006 Topps, 2007 Topps, and 2007 Topps Opening Day.
Do you have any Kirk Gibson, Tigers, Pistons, Redwings, Dale Earnhardt Jr, Martin Truex Jr, or any Football cards of Former Michigan Players?

Are you still looking?

BILLDOGIN said:
hi iam looking for all the jays base cards i can get plmk what u have thanks no need for a list just a count id be giving up gu's for these i only have like 4 bb gu's but have other sports

If you are still interested I can go count them up now and send you a number. Let me know. Thanks, Robert.

PM me just in case I forget to look at this forum.

Blue Jays Cards

BILLDOGIN said:

I thought I had more than I did, but did find a large variety that includes about 15-20 RCs and a few inserts. It totals 150 cards. I cannot believe all the stars that once played for the Blue Jays--the list is unreal. Let me know if you are interested in trading. Thanks, Robert.

sealedpwr i would nee just a total no list is needed

MARINOLR plmk what kind of bv you are looking for in return and also would you take any other sports or only bb plmk thanks

Finalizing Trade

BILLDOGIN said:
sealedpwr i would nee just a total no list is needed

MARINOLR plmk what kind of bv you are looking for in return and also would you take any other sports or only bb plmk thanks

Really depends on what GU cards you have for trade. I like baseball, but could take football depending who it is. I could use Cowboys or especially Steelers GU if you have it. I think you will like the variety that I have. Would I be asking too much at .10 per card. So, $25 GU. Let me know what I have to choose from. Thanks, Robert.

Back