wanted all jays base cards

BILLDOGIN said:
i have only the cards for bb that i listed the rest i have is hockey

I didn't see a list of bb anywhere. Can you tell me what they are. $20 trade value would be fine. Let me know. Thanks, Robert.

Thanks to thoes who traded with me but the cards are gone now ill be back at this when i get more gu's for your base

Mod please lock thread thanks

Thanks for nothing!!!

BILLDOGIN said:
Thanks to thoes who traded with me but the cards are gone now ill be back at this when i get more gu's for your base

Mod please lock thread thanks

If you don't want to trade with somebody then say it straight out at the beginning. But don't be waisting my time Billdogin. It takes time to go through boxes of cards.

i had better offers in wich anyone would take sorry if you fell i didnt want to trade with you this is not the case i had many responces and pms from this thread i had to close the thread becaus i had traded the gu's that i no i had i have to check if i have more befor trading when look i will be doing this again just like i stated in my last post

MARINOLR said:
If you don't want to trade with somebody then say it straight out at the beginning. But don't be waisting my time Billdogin. It takes time to go through boxes of cards.

Back