Wanting to sell ..... Come on in !!!

baralufficus

Bench Warmer
I am looking to sell all my cards, besides PC ... Take a Look at my buckett and my freewebs site for something you might like .... My buckett has all my Auto's and G/used and some Higher end RC's .... My freewebs site has all my RC's, Inserts and also my Auto's and G/Used as well ...

Take a look .... I have some High end , and just some plain cards .... Take a look for yourself

BTW, I will trade as well .... It just seems like people will be quicker to sell then to trade ..

Barrett~

dcwolfs said:
interested in these:
2005 sage orlovsky jsy 10/10
boller auto/jsy and leaf auto

lmk
dc
The Sage Orlovsky is a little damaged , but i would sell for about 13.00... I will produce a scan if you need it

The Boller auto/jsy books at 30.00, and the leaf Auto is actually a Playoof Absolute Auto that books 20.00 ... I will sell both for around 20.00...

PM with further talk or counter offers

Barrett~

check my bucket for the deng spx auto jsy, deng spa auto, teddy lehman contenders auto, vincent jackson finest auto, and the berrian spa auto patch. pm me with what you like. thanks!

devinharris34 said:
check my bucket for the deng spx auto jsy, deng spa auto, teddy lehman contenders auto, vincent jackson finest auto, and the berrian spa auto patch. pm me with what you like. thanks!
Pm sent

Barrett~

How Much For A Lot Of The Deng Spx, Lebron Platinum Rc ( Is It #d To 750?) ,garnett Premium Patch, Berrian Spa Auto Patch Rc?

heath23 said:
How Much For A Lot Of The Deng Spx, Lebron Platinum Rc ( Is It #d To 750?) ,garnett Premium Patch, Berrian Spa Auto Patch Rc?
I would rather you make an offer , then I will either accept it or counter

Barrett~

Back