Wanting to trade !!! Check out my buckett !!!

baralufficus

Bench Warmer
Looking to trade for jason campbell or current Redskins ...

Take a look at my buckett , I have alot of stuff that I don't want anymore

Barrett~

check my bucket for the deng spx auto, deng spa auto, vinnent jackson finest auto, teddy lehman contenders auto, berrian spa auto patch. i also have a jason campbell spx dual jsy rc (red and white) not scanned in my bucket. lmk. thanks!

devinharris34 said:
check my bucket for the deng spx auto, deng spa auto, vinnent jackson finest auto, teddy lehman contenders auto, berrian spa auto patch. i also have a jason campbell spx dual jsy rc (red and white) not scanned in my bucket. lmk. thanks!

bump for reply

devinharris34 said:
I will be Pming you back in just a little bit ...

Barrett~

italianothug87 said:
check my bucket for
mewelde moore sp autox2
edwards/williamson dual gu
daunte culpepper gu (all three)
randy moss gu
I seen nothing Current Redskins in your buckett ..

you interested in buying ?? LMK

Barrett~

italianothug87 said:
yeah how much are you looking for i usally pay 10% of the BV but how much for the whole lot?

LMK,
Chris
Well total BV for the cards without the Moss which is #erd to /15 is 92.00 ... So you usually only would pay 9.00 to 10.00 dollars ??

We are way off on what I would want ... I will just have to pass on this trade/sell

thanks for your time

Barrett~

baralufficus said:
Looking to trade for jason campbell or current Redskins ...

Take a look at my buckett , I have alot of stuff that I don't want anymore

Barrett~

I have a couple of Campbell's in my bucket and paypal. I really like the Ronnie Brown SPA Gold if it's available. Thanks.

Back