Welcome SCS Members!!

J.R. Smith Collector said:
beckett screwed themselves once they didnt allow buying and selling, that was a stupid move.

i agree i got a 27 year suspension for selling LMAO

lafastbreak said:
this place is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are correct...!

Best part, is the Admin here isn't a two-faced liar ;) Too much of that going around on a few others sites.

EB31 said:
You are correct...!

Best part, is the Admin here isn't a two-faced liar ;) Too much of that going around on a few others sites.

lol i second that one!:D

hornsfan92 said:
haha randall you got 27 years?? i got till 2061 lol

yes its such a nice and gentle plays to trade and sell, o wait did i say sell! LMAO:D

And don't dare post a NBA, NFL or MLB trade rumor.....

That'll get ya the boot too lol

Such a shame really...it was once the biggest & best message board around. The new ownership has absolutely run that place into the ground with their greed and arrogance.

The we've recently seen the demise of another boards, who's Admin. was caught with his hand in the cookie jar more than once. Greed folded that place too.

EB31 said:
The we've recently seen the demise of another boards, who's Admin. was caught with his hand in the cookie jar more than once. Greed folded that place too.

ya alot of admins/owners are this way, we will see alot more sites do that as well, maybe i should change the title to Welcome TCC Members!:D

Welcome Tazmatt82 :) Glad to have you here. This is a great site. If you need anything, feel free to PM any one of the helpful staff.

Back