Baseball What has Upper Deck Done with My Card?

MikefromChester

Bench Warmer
I redeemed this card today and they say the item is depleted. How can this be? What do I do now? What do I tell the U D rep when I call?

Thanks, Mike

DAISUKE MATSUZAKA
2007 SP AUTHENTIC BASEBALL BY THE LETTER ROOKIE SIGNATURES CD#150

Inventory depleted. Please contact customer service for exchange. 1-800-873-7332

reddicek809.jpg

I think "depleted" is their word for "too many redemption cards printed".
Considering that these were limited in print run, my best guess is that they inserted more redemption cards than the actual print run.....I'd be highly upset!!:mad:

Sometimes they don't get cards / stickers back from players - ever. In that case, they'll offer people with those redemptions a replacement. They'll usually ask you for a list of players you like, and try to give a card from one or more of those players close to or above the value of the one you were due.
Evidently, some player(s) didn't send their stuff back and people were asking for Dice-K stuff as replacements, and the supply of this card got used up. Now, you have a redemption card for a card that they've already given away to other people to replace their cards.
They should ask you for a few players you collect, and try to get you some cards of those guys, and they'll usually go over the BV by quite a bit to make it up to you.
Makes you mad, though.

Thanks all for your suggestion and support. I'm confused, Upper deck has changed, my redemption now states.

I also received the email on it.

I'll keep you all updated on how this turns out.

Thanks, Mike .

DAISUKE MATSUZAKA
2007 SP AUTHENTIC BASEBALL BY THE LETTER ROOKIE SIGNATURES CD#150 Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. 4/29/2008

---------------------------------------------
Upper Deck Redemption ID xxxxxxxxxx
Date:

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:57 EST

Click here to send a [email protected]
To:

Click here to send a [email protected]
« Previous | Next »
View all headers
Congratulations Mike!

On 4/29/2008 12:57:49 PM, we received your online redemption for: 2007 SP AUTHENTIC BASEBALL BY THE LETTER ROOKIE SIGNATURES CD#150; Athlete: DAISUKE MATSUZAKA.

Please allow up to 12-16 weeks for delivery. We will send you an e-mail when your redemption item ships. You can view the status of your redemption online simply by logging in and choosing 'My Redemptions' from the My Upper Deck menu.

To verify your shipping address, log in and choose 'My Account' from the My Upper Deck menu.

UPPER DECK STORE COUPON – GET 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!

As an expression of our thanks to you for collecting Upper Deck trading cards by presenting you with a special discount coupon code good for 20% off your next purchase at UpperDeckStore.com.* Log on to shop anytime; just enter coupon code REDEEM at checkout stage!

Thank You,

The Upper Deck Company

* Note: This discount may not be applicable to certain products. Please verify at time of purchase.

LOL wow so after all of that it looks like they are FINALLY going to be a ble to make the card....GOOD FOR YOU that is a sweet little card man!

i sold a redeption for 300 a while back hope they got theres that is why i sold it because upperdeck replaces a lot of there redemptions so i just sold it and took the funds for other cards

chris

i hate redemption i literally had to wait one year for a $10 card...and just got a replacement for it last week...ugh topps...lol

Back