Who is gonna watch Wrestlemania 25 this weekend???

I can't wait for this match up

129261908_942ea4d0bf.jpg

....on NBC!! don't see that anymore!

I'll be watching it. Cant waint for the MIB match, Hardy V. Hardy, and the HBK V. Undertaker match oh ya and of course the Battle Royal lol. aside from the Triple Threat match I think this is probably the best Card Wrestlemanias had in the past 3-4 years

I see Taker beating Shawn. They've had Shawn making Taker look like a fool for over a month now and I think they're just setting it up so that it's that much more impressive for Taker to go to 17-0 at Wrestlemania. I also see Taker announcing his retirement soon.

TAKER WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

and i other news...BOTH Taker and Michaels are retiring VERY soon

this is why they are doing the match....

ac-n-mike said:
TAKER WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

and i other news...BOTH Taker and Michaels are retiring VERY soon

this is why they are doing the match....
That's what I'm thinking too, but Michaels is a glory hound and I could see him making ANOTHER comeback.

He needs to retire and let that eye rest.

So I just watched the HOF induction and I'm pretty disappointed. It was only an hour long and only covered Ricky Steamboat and Steve Austin's inductions. It seemed substantially less cool than previous years. There was one really cool part at the very end that I really liked though. I won't say anything because I know SOMEONE on here DVR'd it and hasn't watched yet.

I also watched the HOF induction and thought it wasnt as good as previous years. I think a little hint was given towards tomorrows match though. Also I believe Taker will beat Shawn and he will retire because it's in his hometown of Austin. We will see.

its actually in Houston.... and yea Undertaker is from Houston

I also... the show was a bit shrt..but they always do that.. they release the WHOLE show on te Wrestlemania DVD they just cant get the 2-3 hour window on TV i guess

Back