Hockey Who's the best!

17jeremy

Bench Warmer
Who's the best in the nhl.I know its hard to compare players becuz of their different postions but who do you think is the best player in the nhl.

agreed that his is a very talented dominant player.However he gets injured to much and columbus sucks so a lot of people don't see how good he really is.

Well, being a huge Rick Nash fan, you won't get any argument from me, but he really needs to step up, and take that title. He is more than capable. Just needs to get it done. As far as the best in the NHL goes right now, I don't think there really is a strandout guy, but there are many at, or around the best category. Here are a few off the top of my head, but none seem to jump out at me as the clear leader.

Joe Thornton
Mikka Kiprusoff
Dany Heatley
Ilya Kovalchuk
Sidney Crosby (potentially)
Alexander Ovechkin (potentially)
Jaromir Jagr
Ryan Miller (potentially)
Dion Phaneuf (potentially)

17jeremy said:
agree with them all except

Ryan Miller (potentially)

It's his team its not him.

Which is why I said potentially. He's not quite there yet. ;) Also forgot to mention Nicklas Lidstrom. Don't think there is any d-man better is there? Phaneuf may be just as good, especially down the road. There are some nights where Marion Gaborik shows flashes of brilliance, but he doesn't do it every night!

Nicklas lidstron is a very good player but look at martin biron right now everyone thinks hes so good now.It's just the team dude he is a solid goalie just not one of the best goalies let alone players.Another player who is on fire right now is marian hossa.Also forgot to mention jarome iginla.

Back