WTB: GOLF.. LPGA & PGA autos and RC in lots!!

Rob Buff said:
Just as the title says.. Looking to get lots of autos and RCs of LPGA and PGA. Please PM or Email me. Would appreciate pictures of the cards.

Rob

[email protected]

Who you looking for player wise, Rob? I wasn't planning selling anything, but may be able to help you out with something! :)

Leafsfan1967 said:
Who you looking for player wise, Rob? I wasn't planning selling anything, but may be able to help you out with something! :)

I dont really have anyone in particular in mind.. Been wanting to get into Golf cards for a while, just never took the leap. As much as I golf, you would think Id have started a while ago.

Rob, you should try a box, or two of 2001 SP Authentic Golf from, D+A Cardworld. You get a numbered rookie, and jeresey card, and 2 autos per box, and off course a shot at a Tiger rookie from that product. They aren't making golf anymore (at least for the time being) so golf autos are a bit pricey now a days. I bought a Tiger auto for $175 a little over a year ago, and they sell for $325-$350 easy now. :eek:

Well I thought I had more than this. must have misplaced them
2005 SP Authentic Course Classics Shirt Fred Couples
2001 SP Authentic Tour Swatch Nick Faldo 337/500
2005 Sp Authentic Brian Davis Authentic Rookie Auto 817/999
2 X 2001 SP Authentic Tour Swatch Hale Irwin Tour Swatch Multiple colors both cards have 4 different colors

anferneepenny said:
Well I thought I had more than this. must have misplaced them
2005 SP Authentic Course Classics Shirt Fred Couples
2001 SP Authentic Tour Swatch Nick Faldo 337/500
2005 Sp Authentic Brian Davis Authentic Rookie Auto 817/999
2 X 2001 SP Authentic Tour Swatch Hale Irwin Tour Swatch Multiple colors both cards have 4 different colors

I will have to pass on those.. Looking for more autos.

Back