09/10 UD Basketball CASE --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dacubs? said:
plus remember he's gotten some (probably nice) unnamed cards in the trades as well

And he has about a 50/50 shot at the random lot left over. Which will probably be another 10+ Game Used cards

Yes i believe i have gotten great value for the money spent. The cards I have gotten (and picks) I feel that even if a jordan is pulled, I won't feel so bad. (i'm not the biggest jordan fan to begin with, don't get me wrong, we all want a jordan auto in our collection, I just feel if I really wanted one that bad, i would just pay to get one off ebay).

let's just say that I won't feel to bad if a jordan is pulled and could care less if a lebron is pulled with the autos i got in exchange. Thanks to everyone on here who traded with me. I was able to use those cards to trade and acquire what i have now. On top of having almost half of all the picks in the draft.

Still open for trades as I have a couple more first round pics.

ac-n-mike said:
WOW johnjohnny has traded/bought sold his way to 31 of the 75 draft picks
I figure I will end up with a lot of trade bait. I just got back into collecting about 3 or 4 months ago so I don' have a ton of stuff in my collection. Anything i do or did have I have traded for the rookie cards in my signature or carmelo pc items.

Good stuff Johnny!!! I think you have done very well!

I have 5 picks in the first 16. I may be the Minnesota T-Wolves and pick all point guards!

I like where I am at but would be interested in moving up top 3 ish or getting another top 12 pick through trade...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!

since this is a DRAFT BREAK... if the case arrives early today.. I will go ahead and start opening it live on just.tv recording it as well

ALL PICS... will be posted asap so the DRAFT can begin...

I WILL PM ALL PARTICIPANTS before the break begins to let you know when it will start

BUT AGAIN.... planning on a 6-7pm CST start as that is when UPS normally arrives !

ac-n-mike said:
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!

since this is a DRAFT BREAK... if the case arrives early today.. I will go ahead and start opening it live on just.tv recording it as well

ALL PICS... will be posted asap so the DRAFT can begin...

I WILL PM ALL PARTICIPANTS before the break begins to let you know when it will start

BUT AGAIN.... planning on a 6-7pm CST start as that is when UPS normally arrives !
but if ya pull a lebron and a jordan, i won't complain :)

what if we get a Lebron and a Jordan ;)

actually getting a Rubio auto is almost as good as getting a LEBRON

they sell pretty close to the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back