09/10 UD Basketball CASE --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horford will be a replacement. I got my replacement a couple weeks ago. They sent me a David Lee. WTF???? Hopefully whoever takes Horford gets a better replacement.

I know what he said... there really is not a huge hurry

however.. IF and ONLY IF there is NO dispute between fastercards/dacubs? on what the top 2 cards are... and IF and ONLY IF 1 of them takes 1 and the other takes... the other...

then we can move on to pick #3...

BUT I dont think that is the case.. I think there are 2-4 cards that they could be choosing between ;)

johnjohnny said:
how long does it normally take ud to get back to you, he said he isn't making a choice until ud gets back with him?

Guess it will depend on how much the customer service person even knows about the card...don't know if he called or e-mailed though. Hopefully, he can call them first thing this morning

I called panini last week about something and they called right back, but i heard ud service is crapola.

I was impressed that they called back so quick.

They told me that a couple of cards on their checklist don't actually exist yet because the players haven't returned the autos.

UD customer service doesn't open until 8 am PST...usually can get someone on the phone...how helpful they are is a different story depending who you get

[Stern]With the third pick in the 09/10 UD Basketball draft, Hiend selects Al Horford autograph from the UD Spokesman set [/Stern]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back