09/10 UD Basketball CASE --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE JUST DID A FOOTBALL BREAK LAST NIGHT...

THIS PRICE... AND THE AMOUNT OF HITS WAS JUST TOO GOOD TO PASS UP

AT THIS RATE WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER FOOTBALL BREAK IN NO TIME ;)

ohh i'm not complaining about basketball, that is what i want the most. I just though you said last night that we would do a spx football.

So i was pleasantly surprised when i got in from work and saw a basketball break.

its all good i am going on vacation next week should save my money I will also wait til next break and get a few extra spots

yea i am going to a card show in st louis on the 3rd of oct. i probably should not of dropped $160 on an upper deck break? LOL

ohh well, when i get the first pick of the draft and get the jordan auto, it will all be worth it.

johnjohnny said:
yea i am going to a card show in st louis on the 3rd of oct. i probably should not of dropped $160 on an upper deck break? LOL

ohh well, when i get the first pick of the draft and get the jordan auto, it will all be worth it.

good luck... but I have seen stanger things happen

we will do the randoms for draft positions once I get all the payments

wow...guess we shoulda went with 50 spots...worked the night shift last night, see what happenes when I fall asleep,

oh well...so much for my 3 spots :(

Dacubs? said:
wow...guess we shoulda went with 50 spots...worked the night shift last night, see what happenes when I fall asleep,

oh well...so much for my 3 spots :(

I know... I was thinking 50 spots.. just didnt think it would sell LOL

contact johnjohnny im sure he would be willing to sell you a spot ;)

thats allright...it really is a good deal though...3 hits for $20, with a chance at some nice cards...d.rose auto, bird, lebron, jordan....

good luck to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back