09/10 UD Basketball CASE --DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
spud77 said:
What is going to happen to inserts like the Jordan legacy, the 3D cards, and other cool inserts and rookies?

I am right now telling the press that I am looking at all options... trading up... trading down... buying more picks... selling picks...

ALL of the "BIG" cards i.e. game used/autos/3-D inserts etc will be available for the draft...

the 3-D inserts and any GU or AUTOS left over will be randomed off to 1 participant at the end of the draft

all other cards, base, low end inserts etc... will more than likely just end up in the "prize stash" for the site....

THE MJ LEGACY CARDS WILL BE SPLIT UP AMONG ALL PARTICIPANTS EVENLY
(i.e. IF you bought 4 spots and there are enough to fill 3 rounds you will get 12 MJ cards)

We are doing 3 rounds.. as stated when everyone purchased and paid for their spots in the break

***You are able to select ANY card from the case in your spot...as stated above ANY BIG inserts (i.e. 3-D inserts),
game used or autographs left over will be randomed off to one lucky participant... I would be on the site for HOURS
upon HOURS randoming off every singel card... this way you GET the cards you want.. plus someone gets a GREAT
prize for participating in the break.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !

If anyone is interested in trading for my 6 and 7 pick in the first round or those spots in all 3 rounds, lmk

And if anyone wants to offer me 14 picks for those slots, feel free.

sorry about that Adam, sometimes it is hard to get across what you are trying
to propose while on the internet.

Miscommunication between us

I want that #1 spot... but I dont know what John wants for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back