2008 SPX FOOTBALL GROUP CASE BREAK--SHIPPED---100 HITS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the random because I bored at work and I got the Jags and Texans funny thing is the first random I would of had the Jags and Bengals the second time I would of had the Texans and the Bucs lol I like the texans and the jags better...good work AC

No Not at all that why i happy with Jags and Texans but I just thought it was funny how in the two previous randoms I had one of the two teams I would end up with

I hope you get MANY of them natty that would be SWEEEEEEEEEEET i was actually a bit shocked that they werent the 1st team chosen with the way those are selling right now....

They were the ONLY team I wanted. But just watch- I'll get 3 of them and won't be able to get $15 for one on Ebay.

I traded the SEAHAWKS For the Browns with Kordell Adam If you want to change that Please?Thank you Hopefully I get some Great Pulls tommorow Guys what time are we doing this Adam?

jonsportscardz said:
I traded the SEAHAWKS For the Browns with Kordell Adam If you want to change that Please?Thank you Hopefully I get some Great Pulls tommorow Guys what time are we doing this Adam?

Good move- I'd rather have Jim Brown than Largent, too.

NattyBoo said:
Good move- I'd rather have Jim Brown than Largent, too.
Thank you Bud I Just started a Collection for my 14 Year Old Son he is a Browns Fan we Lived there very Briefly before coming BACK TO mASSACHUSETTS SO i FIGURED I would have shot as some descent cards for Him thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back