2008 SPX FOOTBALL GROUP CASE BREAK--SHIPPED---100 HITS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonsportscardz said:
Thank you Bud I Just started a Collection for my 14 Year Old Son he is a Browns Fan we Lived there very Briefly before coming BACK TO mASSACHUSETTS SO i FIGURED I would have shot as some descent cards for Him thank you.

No problem, girl.

:party3: 100% Female, here! :D

jonsportscardz said:
Thank you Bud I Just started a Collection for my 14 Year Old Son he is a Browns Fan we Lived there very Briefly before coming BACK TO mASSACHUSETTS SO i FIGURED I would have shot as some descent cards for Him thank you.

FYI
Jim Brown only has 2 cards in this set. One is numbered to 1 and the other is a quad # to 5.

mwolfson22 said:
FYI
Jim Brown only has 2 cards in this set. One is numbered to 1 and the other is a quad # to 5.
Thank you wouldnt that be funny I get the the quad Numbered to #5 LOL I would freak out.:party3:

jonsportscardz said:
Thank you wouldnt that be funny I get the the quad Numbered to #5 LOL I would freak out.:party3:

Not sure how many have been pulled...

Funny maybe... Would sux to pull it and have it randomed to someone else.

Should be a good break. From the case braks I have seen of this product there should be 10 Rookie jersey autos #'d 599 and atleast one dual/triple/quad auto. I have seen a few cases with mulitple dual/triple/qaud autos. So I think someone should come away with a really nice card. If we get a multi auto with Kevin Smith and I don't win the random I want it, I will have PayPal waiting. :)

lol yea... you guys... and gal ;) know how it is... usually gets here between 6 and 7

BUT if it comes early we will get it done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back