2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it gets delivered Thursday we will open it Thursday....

but the UPS tracking info saying the 14th.. so we will see what happens

TKCards said:
How much for the Jags?

was asking $20 before, but now saw the checklist and am going to keep them...seems like an awful lot of shots at MJD in the product so maybe i'll get lucky

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
I just hope UPS comes through for once and gets it there at a decent time on Friday

well it is pretty standard for them to come at 6pm-7pm CST... that has always been the norm.... I dont expect much different... BUT i would like to hunt them down and make them get here earlier LOL

Lol AC I know what you mean. Ordered a box of Chicle and SP Sig from BO about a month ago. I called the guy that was working days to tell him I might be a little late because the UPS guy hadn't come yet. He's usually out around the lake between 2-3 but waited around till 6 and no UPS. I ended up 2 hours late to work, and had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get my cards after they finished drilling. Wish they would get Dale Jarrett to drive for them. We'd get things a lot faster lol.

So I busted 2 Boxes Tonight Here are my 2 ATRAINJO hits!! You can also see my thread with the rest of my hits... I got 3 Autos and 1 Game Used in each from what Ive seen thats very rare... Not bad if I say so myself :)
dexbryantdraftpatchautp.jpg

spillerprestigeletterpatchauto.jpg

Giants FT/FS ?

Atrain - how do you get so lucky man ? Its incredible ? you pulled the bradford power pick /25 auto and now these ? With your luck we will get a favre / ap dual auto 1/1 and a tebow collegiate letterman sp 15/15 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back