2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna be here for the break tomorrow. Game 7 Flyers/Bruins at 7. Going to the Wachovia Center to watch it with 20000 other crazy fans. I'll have to watch the break afterwards. Good Luck to everyone. LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

cranium1313 said:
Not gonna be here for the break tomorrow. Game 7 Flyers/Bruins at 7. Going to the Wachovia Center to watch it with 20000 other crazy fans. I'll have to watch the break afterwards. Good Luck to everyone. LET'S GO FLYERS!!!
Nice ! Sounds like a good night ! Good luck flyers !

unfortunate for all others that halak or whoever/where ever he came from is stellar ovi then sid who would have thought it would play out like this but overall great playoffs

Hah there is an official Eric Berry/Suh watch up on other web pages.. so far no prestige autos of either one have been sighted. And there are supposed to be multiple different styles of each in the product.

yeah who knows how tough some of these may be... Without numbering on them its hard to tell and there all supposed to be in there lol

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
Hah there is an official Eric Berry/Suh watch up on other web pages.. so far no prestige autos of either one have been sighted. And there are supposed to be multiple different styles of each in the product.

I would hope to see a Berry Auto for me. But I don't think he has any Autos yet. Oh well maybe I still do ok.

ill worry about the canadiens....i mean cammalleri and halak...after we get through game 7. i suggest everyone watches this game tomorrow. starts at 7pm est on VS. it is going to be absolutely ridiculous. if you are not a hockey fan NOW, you will be after tomorrows game. I guarantee it. And Kingscard, thanks for rooting for us, but as a flyers fan i know i wouldnt be able to root for the pens if they were in this situation and the flyers were out so i wouldnt blame you for cheering for boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back