2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
You can now Add 6th round draft pick Russel Okung to the "not an auto pulled yet" from prestige. This is getting rediculous....

who cares about a 6th round pic not being pulled? REALLY lol?

do you buy products in hope sthat all those 6th round pick auto will be in there? ooooooooooooooooooooh wait.. this just in

MR IRRELAVENT's auto has not been pulled yet from this product ;)

yeah I fear since Pannini pulled their "no redemptions" slogan for Prestige that some of the autos that they recieved late wont make it into the early cases. I dont think its due to super low numbering because Berry and Suh have about 7 auto variations on the checklist even lettermens. If this is the case it sucks for alot of people. Not only the people who picked the Lions, Chiefs, and Seahawks in the group breaks but just for fans of those players who bought a box hoping to pull one. Ohwell I just hope I get atleast something .. I just don't think I will ever join a pre-order pannini product group break again unless ofcourse my theory is wrong and these 3 players end up with only super low print runs in the set.

wonderful a redskin on the MIA list lol go figure just my luck lol ill take the tebows and favres and a few gerharts to boot... You watch a letter or helmet of tebow will be pulled!

atrain2004 said:
wonderful a redskin on the MIA list lol go figure just my luck lol ill take the tebows and favres and a few gerharts to boot... You watch a letter or helmet of tebow will be pulled!
Thankfully I didn't buy them from you, or I'd be pretty upset lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back