2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
So you get 2 boxes and another one on here has a box and I've seen NUMEROUS boxes busted on other sites and online and we cant get our case early...all I have to say is

we are getting the case a whole 2 days after release (release date was originally the 13th and it was actually released on the 12th) my distributor shipped on the 10th...... sorry for the "long wait" :rolleyes:

Feel free to send me and extra $30 with your payment next time and I will be happy to get the 2nd day air shipping on your dime...

So you get 2 boxes and another one on here has a box and I've seen NUMEROUS boxes busted on other sites and online and we cant get our case early...all I have to say is
Kyles_Mom.gif

relax....how many case breaks are ever able to be done on the day of release??? 2 days after release is nothing...i've seen them on other sites as long as 2 weeks after release

ac-n-mike said:
we are getting the case a whole 2 days after release (release date was originally the 13th and it was actually released on the 12th) my distributor shipped on the 10th...... sorry for the "long wait" :rolleyes:

Feel free to send me and extra $30 with your payment next time and I will be happy to get the 2nd day air shipping on your dime...

Sounds good to me.. that extra 30+ a month that comes out of my paychecks to help United Way ought to go to something way more important like Cards ;) .

Now the pre-sell waiting plague that hit some of the others is kicking in to me seeing the stuff being busted right and left. The good news is the stuff looks really decent this year.

doing a break 2 days after release is ok with me... it's the presells that get delayed and delayed and delayed and you wait WEEKS that are annoying

ac-n-mike said:
doing a break 2 days after release is ok with me... it's the presells that get delayed and delayed and delayed and you wait WEEKS that are annoying

true...at least it didn't get pushed back, and we even get better auto odds than we originally thought...bonus baby!!!!!!

It does kind of worry me that 90% of the rcs in prestige have numerous autos on ebay...I counted 7 for Jahvid Best..yet Suh doesnt have a single one on ebay... I hope he signed more than just a handful...or maybe they will be in our case :)

Gotbrady12 said:
Giants FT/FS ?

Atrain - how do you get so lucky man ? Its incredible ? you pulled the bradford power pick /25 auto and now these ? With your luck we will get a favre / ap dual auto 1/1 and a tebow collegiate letterman sp 15/15 !
How much for the Giants?

It does kind of worry me that 90% of the rcs in prestige have numerous autos on ebay...I counted 7 for Jahvid Best..yet Suh doesnt have a single one on ebay... I hope he signed more than just a handful...or maybe they will be in our case :)

I think SOME of the higher rookies are considered case hits... that may be the reason there are not a TON of them like some other rookies

"CASE BREAK:
LOOK FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING AUTOGRAPHS:
Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Jimmy Clausen (Panthers), Sam Bradford (Rams) , Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow (Broncos), C.J. Spiller (Bills), Dez Bryant (Cowboys), Jahvid Best, Jonathan Dwyer or Collegiate Lettermen!"

Ive seen 3 cases broken now... All were stellar!!! from what i see 4-6 boxes in a case have 3 autos in it... Yes its a browns helmet just probably someones scanner doesnt pick up the colors well is my guess... Gonna go get a few more boxes today I think...

ac-n-mike said:
I think SOME of the higher rookies are considered case hits... that may be the reason there are not a TON of them like some other rookies

"CASE BREAK:
LOOK FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING AUTOGRAPHS:
Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Jimmy Clausen (Panthers), Sam Bradford (Rams) , Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow (Broncos), C.J. Spiller (Bills), Dez Bryant (Cowboys), Jahvid Best, Jonathan Dwyer or Collegiate Lettermen!"
Are we guaranteed one of these adam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back