5 box break of SPX FOOTBALL - BREAKS/VIDEOS POSTED --- Thanks

tazmocan

Bench Warmer
Randomizer is up and here are your teams . You will have until this time wednesday to trade BUT please post when you agree. Thanks

YouTube - Spx Random teams

10 Packs Per box, 3 Cards Per pack. ONLY $52 PER 2 TEAMS

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:

- One Autograph or Memorabilia Card in EVERY pack, on average!

- Collect Rookie Signature Triple Memorabilia Cards, falling one per box, on average!

- Get 7 Memorabilia cards and 3 Autograph Cards in EVERY box, on average!

- Three Patch or Triple Memorabilia cards in EVERY box, on average!

- Look for 1 of 1 parallel cards featuring highlights and moments from NFL Superstars, falling one per case, on average!

Random teams are TITANS, RAIDERS, STEELERS, FALCONS, COWBOYS. PACKERS

IF THERE ARE 2 PLAYERS THEN THE FIRST PERSON WHO RESERVED GETS IT. BUT IF THERE ARE 3 OR MORE THEN IT WILL GO INTO RANDOM FOR THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE THOSE TEAMS AND BE DONE THAT WAY. I WILL CLICK IT 3 TIME THEN THE 4TH TIME IT WILL GO TO TOP OF LIST AND THE SAME WITH 4 PLAYERS AND THE 5TH CLICK WILL GET IT.

ONCE RANDOMS ARE DONE YOU WILL HAVE 2 DAYS TO TRADE THEM. IF BOTH PARTIES AGREE THEN I WILL CHANGE THEM.

1. BSC--Dolphins-- PAID--Browns
2. BSC--Colts--PAID--Raiders
3. Oshi76--Ravens--PAID --49ers
4.tazmocan--Bears--PAID --Giants
5. Kordell2000--Vikings--PAID--Chargers
6. kordell2000--Broncos--PAID-Texans
7. Oshi76--Bengals--PAID--Steelers
8. ru72--Panthers--PAID--Cowboys
9. Rogers dad--Redskins--PAID--Packers
10. Deantap--Cardnials--PAID--Buccaneers
11. dakota343 --Patriots--PAID--Jaguars
12. steinie1837--Seahawks--PAID--Rams
13. kordell2000-Chiefs--PAID--Lions
14. Deantap --Jets--PAID--Falcons
15. Ru72--Eagles--PAID--Titans
16.Coorsinsomnia--Bills--PAID--Saints

BONUS 1 lucky member will recieve a Donruss Threads dual game used of McFadden and Jonesbv $40 Bsc and i will not be in the draw.

TEAMS LEFT

SAINTS
BROWNS
TEXANS
JAGUARS
Tennessee Titans RANDOM ONLY
Pittsburg Steelers RANDOM ONLY
Oakland Raiders RANDOM ONLY
CHARGERS
Dallas Cowboys RANDOM ONLY
LIONS
Green Bay Packers RANDOM ONLY
Atlanta Falcons RANDOM ONLY
BUCCANEERS
CARDNIALS
49ERS
RAMS

tazmocan said:
5 Box break of SP rookie Threads $75 for 2 teams 1 you pick the other is random. Random teams are as follows RAIDERS, FALCONS, COWBOYS, STEELERS, TITANS, PACKERS. You can buy 2 teams then end up with 4 after the random is done. GOOD price considering 1 pack cost $45

Two (2) Autographed Rookie Lettermen in EVERY box, on average!
- Three (3) Autographs per box, on average!
- Five (5) jersey cards in EVERY box, on average!
- One (1) each of a Super Swatch, Patch, and multi-player jersey card per box, on average!
- UPDATED 7/1: Look for seven (7) multi-signed cards and three (3) autograph-memorabilia cards per case, on average(combine to deliver 1 hit per box)!

Image link to what they look like. Very sweet
http://b2b.upperdeck.com/assets/2008_SP_Rookie_Threads_Football.pdf

IF THERE ARE 2 PLAYERS THEN THE FIRST PERSON WHO RESERVED GETS IT. BUT IF THERE ARE 3 OR MORE THEN IT WILL GO INTO RANDOM FOR THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE THOSE TEAMS AND BE DONE THAT WAY. I WILL CLICK IT 3 TIME THEN THE 4TH TIME IT WILL GO TO TOP OF LIST AND THE SAME WITH 4 PLAYERS AND THE 5TH CLICK WILL GET IT.

1. BSC--Dolphins--
2. BSC--Colts__
3. Oshi76--Saints--PAID
4.tazmocan--Bears--PAID
5. italianothug87--Vikings--
6. kordell2000 --Dolphins--

is it me or do I see the dolphins twice?

since we went with the spx i reckon I can do a second team. Can I switch my Saints to Ravens without causing a disturbance in the force? and throw me down for the Bengals....

Go ahead and put me in with the NEW YORK GIANTS and hopefully my luck with your breaks will continue and a I'll pull a nice random team to go along with it :)

Back