Football A Special 12 Days of Christmas: Details Inside!

angelfan2724 said:
Go find some pics to post and capture my 8 yr old daughter's attention. She's the one who picks each days winner. You can post as many times as you like each day. If you don't have a picture hosting account somewhere, you can e-mail me pics at [email protected] and I will host them for you.

Picture053.jpg

captain20obvious.jpg

paulhenshaw said:
aha.... geez no limit to the postings.... haha...

no wonder he won... :-)
It actually took him this long to get into the top 3 finalists. The no limit rule was posted a couple times throughout the thread, I'm surprised that you didn't catch it. Now get some pics and post them to catch her attention :p..............you could be the next winner. You were really close with the cat playing the guitar, she chose that as #4, even though she knows that she can only pick 3 that she likes best to choose the winner from.
For everyone: Please be sure to look through the entire thread for clues and other hints to help you get Belle's attention. She really loves looking at all of the pics posted and picking her favorite ones for the contest.
Here's a hint that I got from her today: Don't rely on cats and kittens or even puppies and dogs to get her attention. Today she told me that she decided to pick the puppy on the cell phone because she wants to do different things, not just pick cats all the time.
She loves horses alot, keep that in mind!

Back