Football A Special 12 Days of Christmas: Details Inside!

tazmocan said:
I have a 7 yr old daughter...and she loves Bratz.

I wouldnt let my daughter play with or watch Bratz if you paid me....those little hussies are turning our young girls into prosti-TOTS :eek: ... Too much eye makeup...revealing clothes whats the world coming to LOL :D

man, posting to catch the eye of his daughter huh? lol, i hope santa brings me something, cause i've been a GOOD little boy :)

Since posting to catch her eye starts this evening, here are a few suggestions:
Use pictures to grab her attention, be creative and cute or funny
1 picture per post......she hates clutter and is kind of ocd about it
Afew of the things she likes and dislikes have already been named in this thread, but heres a list to help out:
Likes: Raven, Zack & Cody, Spongebob, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Drake & Josh, Animals....especially cats. Mt Dew, Horses, jewelry, frilly dresses, wwe wrestling..........only certain stars.
Dislikes: Kool-Aid, Spinach, Life with Derek, Pokemon, Boxing or UFC, Ice Skating Shows, Barbie, High School Musical.
Thats a start for you guys, take it from there!

Here it goes.

bambi_wp_01_800.jpg
[/IMG]

tazmocan said:
Here it goes. I hope this works if not I can't get the pics up so it leaves me out.

C:\Documents and Settings\April Friedrich\My Documents\Wallpaper\bambi_wp_01_800.jpg
April, don't you have a photobucket account?? If not you can email me your images, I'll put them in my bucket and I will post them in your posts for you. No one gets left out of this on my watch!

Everyone please be sure to read the first post of this thread for complete details on this giveaway! Also, be sure to read through the entire thread for hints and clues to grab Belle's attention.
Posting of images or whatever you're going to put up for this contest will begin in just about 45 minutes from the time stamp on this post.
Good Luck Everyone! Merry Christmas...........HO HO HO! :D

AWWW, a bundle of fun for the holidays.

christmaskittens.jpg

**opps I think I may have posted to early. Oh well, this is one cute picture for her to enjoy as my 4 year old loved it. LOL.

Back