All YOUTUBERS commence here..(yankstixman)

yankstixman

Bench Warmer
Yo whattup!

Thanks for signing up! Please post a reply to everyone on the site telling us your name and who/what you collect and maybe a little about yourself. Don't be shy!

Everyone who posts will have (1) entry into the free group break that will be held next week. (1) post per person, please. Stay tuned to my youtube page (yankstixman) for more details...

Please also dont forget to post your youtube name here so that I can mark you down, thanks!

Have fun and start trading!

ToMMaY

Yo Waddup Guys

My name is Thomas. New Member here! Great Trading site!

I collect mostly basketball. Yao Ming, Rudy Gay, Chris Bosh, Shaquille O'Neal & The Phoenix Suns.

I enjoy meeting new people and talking to collectors over the internet!

Youtube name : mrnyceguy168

Thomas

Yoo

My name is ToMMMMMaY and I collect Yankees and Marlins. Hook it up!

Check out my bucket and lets get some trades done! I love youtube and breaking some wax..and most of all I enjoy meeting tons of new people all over the internet

YWU!!!!!!!
So far the sight looks like all the others but we got all the utubers here which is pretty sweet. Thanx a lot

youtube name: Tennisaddict77

already a member of the site and think its great
youtube name- lakerstothetop
i collect new york giants, lakers and yankees
if you got any cmb and lets trade

what up tommy , i'm pretty sure you don't know me but my name is jeremy and i'm knew to youtube, me and my bro got a channel its called FATTKAMPP. well just saw your vid, i had a existing freaks account i dont use it very much cause no one replies to me lol, but heres the post.

My name is jeremy , im 16 i live in the BX [ny] im pretty sure you know where that is home of the yankees. im a huge yankee fan. i only collect basketball right now but im going to start a yankees pc and for football a polamalu , champ bailey and jeremy shockey pc, and possibly , anthony gonzalez[colts]
for basketball i collect, dirk nowitzki , danny granger, devin harris, jason kidd, francisco garcia, kevin love, and rudy fernandez. so yeah thats a little bout me a couple more not so important stuff is i do graffiti and uhh i play basketball and baseball. and im in highschool. lol so thats about it, thanks for the oppurtunity. stay up peace ! check out my vids !

- jeremy

Yo what up? My name is Scott and I collect former Gonzaga players (Morrison, Dickau, Turiaf), Brady Quinn, Ken Griffey Jr, Ted Ginn Jr, Seattle Mariners and Seahawks and Portland Trailblazers (mainly Roy, Aldridge, Bayless, and Oden). I've participated in many group breaks on youtube and really enjoy building my PC while meeting some real cool peeps!

Thanks for the great opportunity ToMMay!

Scott

you wadup tommy
my youtube name is mikedaph, new to this site hope to do some trading
i collect mainly football
namely greg jennings so if you have any nice patches jerseys our autos of him hit me up. dont have a bucket set up yet but i will soon.
i am trying to do a few group breaks on youtube so check me out over there.
just filled and broke my first one about a week ago.
got another one trying to fill now.
anyway peace and tommy thanks for the chance at a free group break later yall!!!

Hello, everyone. My youtube id is chaming. This is a cool site. I just found some useful information in some threads. I collect Chin-Lung Hu, Chien-Ming Wang, Matt Dominguez.

btw, tommy. thanks for the ud hero chin-lung hu auto /5. I got it.

Back