All YOUTUBERS commence here..(yankstixman)

hello everyone!
I'm Brandon from NH,
i love the patriots, and thats all i collect, although i will take celtics and sox on occasion.

my youtube is cardsandskateboards, i have been on youtube for over a year now, but hardly make any videos because i have no subs ;(

thanks everyone!

mrnyceguy168 said:
Yo Waddup Guys

My name is Thomas. New Member here! Great Trading site!

I collect mostly basketball. Yao Ming, Rudy Gay, Chris Bosh, Shaquille O'Neal & The Phoenix Suns.

I enjoy meeting new people and talking to collectors over the internet!

Youtube name : mrnyceguy168

Thomas

You would Collect Yao MING!!!!! From da homeland, lmao

patriotsup said:
hello everyone!
I'm Brandon from NH,
i love the patriots, and thats all i collect, although i will take celtics and sox on occasion.

my youtube is cardsandskateboards, i have been on youtube for over a year now, but hardly make any videos because i have no subs ;(

thanks everyone!
Where you from in NH bro?

im so in.....

youtube id deloreanfan81, love the site looking forward to getting back in the hobby been out for like a decade and am alittle suprised as to where the hobby when without me LOL. I collect mostly baseball fav team is the royals and George Brett, single players would have to Sandberg and Ripken. Looking forward to getting to know people and doing some business and some trading.

My name is Christian Welch
This site is awesome!!!!
I collect all sports.
I am an active autograph seeker as I go to about 50 mlb/milb games per year to obtain autographs as well as spring training
I am a Yankees fan

Back