All YOUTUBERS commence here..(yankstixman)

Sup all, I'm Denny. I collect basketball, but I love my Gators, so that includes Horford, Brewer, Noah, Green, but also in football trying to start up some Harvey, Nelson, Moss, (both) Caldwell, Baker, whoever else even though Gators don't swim in the NFL well!

My youtube id is the same. Thanks to yankstixman for setting this shiz up, can't wait for the gb! Peace.

myles3190 said:
Hello my YouTube name is Myles3190. I have been watching box breaks and maildays for almost 2 years now but never subscribed to anyone because I didn't know that was available. I had about 10 people's page favorited and just checked everyday to see if anyone posted a video. Huero and The Doc was the 2 big ones. I also looked on beckett forums everyday and saw that Umiami89 posted a mailday so I watched. That was the first mailday video I ever saw and his first video. I don't have a camera and don't have money so I would rarely make a video anyways. A few people on YouTube know me well but most don't because I only first started commenting a few months ago as I just love to watch the boxes being broke and seeing what the good products are.

My name is Jimmy Degnan and live in Greendale Wisconsin where Southridge mall is. My grandpa works at Prices in the mall which is the card shop. I am 18 years old and go to MATC for college. My favorite teams are the Brewers , Phillies , Nuggets , Bucks , Packers and Eagles.

I was born in Lansdale Pennsylvania which is why I like a few Philly teams. The Denver Nuggets and Bucks are my 2 favorite NBA teams and Marcus Camby is my favorite basketball player. Nuggets were stupid trading him for basically nothing.

Yo Waddup myles its me again, lol, I was talkin to you on B0bb0s blogtv today

Yo Wut Up Site And Tommay
Not new to the site or youtube but had to try to get in this free break that my man is having.
Any way my name is Chris I have been collecting for 15 years now and love every min of it.
I collect minnesota vikings and sebestian telfair.

Oh and this is cberkofsky on the tube by the way

Brian reporting in

My name is The Brain. I am an old skool youtuber who does On the Cheap pack breaks.

I collect Joe Montana, Stan Musial, Drew Henson, Garrett Wolfe (NIU uniform) and any Wolverine in their Michigan uniform.

Tommay is such a valued member of the youtube community, especially his work with underprivileged troubled black youths. Love U!

YouTube ID: BigPoppa72

Yo waddup guys Mako105 (AKA Marcus) here from good ol New Zealand, land of the hobbits! I collect basketball massiv Steve Nash fan (about 300 cards) and got about 450 Charles Barkley card (Suns fan from way back) Youtube name is Mako105 also. Would love to be in the Group break. Love the vids Tommy keep em up!

Hey Whattup Tommay and everyone. Im Ryan ive been making youtube vids for over a year.Ive had an account here for a while but never used it much, ill deffinitally start again especially with all of these familiar names joining. Great Idea and thanks for the contest! My youtube name is:

arodfan113

I collect
Mets
Jets
Knicks
Mike Piazza
Kevin Jones
Chris Leak
and im hoping to Start Wilson Chandler and Percy Harvin PC's soon

Hey guys my name is Ryan
New on here, im also on TCC, Hobby kings, and SCF.
I collect Brandan wright, jamarcus russell, and would like to start a brady quinn collection.

my youtube name is awpnerd1

wuddup Tommy! saw your vid and just joined up. looks good.
My name is Xavier (CaseHit650) on youtube. I collect mainly basketball and football "49ers and Warriors"

Hi I'm Jon. My youtube name is Jeweki. I like to collect football and baseball cards and the Indianapolis Colts is my favorite team to collect.

I like to collect Donruss products because I believe that Donruss is a good product. My favorite is Leaf Rookies & Stars because that has some pretty good hits.

My favorite player to collect is mainly anyone from the Colts but specificly Joseph Addai and if I can get my hands on some Mannings then thats nice to.

Well I hope I get in and I love this site. Thanks Yankstixman.

~Jon (Jeweki)

New member here! I love the site..great for sports card collectors! My name is Brandon representing West Virginia!
My players are Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt, Ben Roethlisberger and anyone who plays for the Steelers!
My youtube name is :
wvurocks101

LET'S GOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!

Sup??? I'm Jay, and I don't chase anything in particular, but I do dig nice patches, and only do football, and basketball. I am also a TCC member (same name).

My youtube name is rareluck for the free group break too.

Thanks!!!

Back