All YOUTUBERS commence here..(yankstixman)

What's up, Tommay?!

Hey everyone, my name is John, but I usually go by J. T.

My username on YouTube is wju2004.
I'm new to this site and fairly new around on YouTube (At least in the card community.)

I collect pretty much anything Pittsburgh: Steelers, Penguins and Pirates, though mostly only the older Pirates, 70's and before.

Also collect HOFer autos and patches. I have only a few HOFer autos, but definately am looking for many, many more.

Last but not least, I collect local players. Bill Mazeroski, Lou Groza (Looking for a Cut auto), the Neikros (Mostly Phil), Joey Galloway.

Hey my name is Jerry. yodude91 is my youtube name. I pretty much collect a little bit of everything. But mostly I collect Dennis Rodman. Thanks for the contest.

Hi there everyone.
My name is Matt. My youtube name is Wiggy26. Im relatively new on here and youtube. I actually come from Australia but am obsessed over the NFL.
I collect mainly football and collect Tom Brady and any patriot. I also have a patch PC which includes anyone!

Thanks for the contest.

hey guys my name is eric
im kinda new
still learning how things work
i collect baseball and football
mostly angels cards
my youtube name is ebspartan09

YWU this is Loparo23 on the TUBE check me out..also i just signed up..im collecting kirby puckett and Adrian Cardenas

thanks for the contest bello

What's up everybody.

My name is Jeremy. I signed up a while back but haven't participated much on this site, but this site's great.

If you want to discuss cards with me, my AIM username is kapakahi7.

My youtube name is the same: kapakahi11

I collect both baseball and football.

With Baseball, I collect anything that I pull and i really don't have a favorite team or player when it comes to baseball. Although I'm a huge baseball fan.

As for Football, Carolina Panthers all the way!!! I'm sad that they lost, but hey, it was a great season. I obviously collect Panthers and my main player is Steve Smith. I want to collect Stewart and Deangelo, but don't really have anything of them. Their values are way to high for me to buy off ebay and such. So yeah. Panthers is where I'm at.

I live in the beautiful islands of Hawaii. Oahu to be specific as to what I island I live on. I love sports and I'm real competitive. Not too many panther fans that I know of around here, but it's great. I'm a big believer in the Panthers and I'll gladly share my pride with anybody. So Yeah. I hope I get in on this group break and get something big. Alright.

Shootz guyz and I'll make some trades if I can.

Laterz,
kapakahi11

Thanks for the contest Tommy

My name is Lenny (Lenren2004) and I collect Pittsburgh teams all sports. My favorate players are Joe Montana and Emmitt Smith. Im pretty unorganized now for a tradelist so just lmk what ya got and what ya want. Thanks.

Yo waddupppppppp!!!!

I'm Joe, don't need to mention my name on Youtube cause you all know it (hint: it's jhman1).

I collect Dodgers, Chargers, Reggie Bush, Rockets, Duke Alumni, Travis Outlaw, ect ect ect...

Thanks for the contest TomMaY!

Hey, whats up Tommmmaaayyy/Everyone?!

Justin here.
Sites looking pretty good so far, definitly liking the feedback system, I was just checkin' that out. Nice video on YouTube. You definitly got some people commin' here now! Lets get this party started!

I collect mainly Baseball, but I do like to get some nice Football cards every now and then. Just to change it up, you know? Hockey isn't that bad either, I like the patches that come out of the sport.

My name is Justin Begin. I live in Manchster, New Hampshire. I have lived in NH all of my life. I'm 14 years old... I like to play football, baseball, and sometime some bball. I go fourwheeling with my Grandfather every weekend, and we always rip it up on the trails. I have been collecting cards for around 3-4 years, but really opened up to YouTube around a year ago. I've learned alot over the past year, didn't really know what a Jersey card was.. lol. But anyways... I am a Freshmen at West High School. I am a pretty smart student, As and Bs. I am very supportive of my school, go to all the home games for any current sport, mostly bball.

Well thats pretty much it about me. Let me know if any of you have any nice Red Sox/Cubs/Rockies cards, and we can trade sometime! Hopefully it won't be like TheBench.. don't even have one trade on there. (DANG)

Peace Out Tommay/Everyone!!

And thanks for this awesome contest!

YouTube Name: topcardholder1

what's up fella's ?
football & baseball collector only, Tom brady & matt ryan patches & auto's
falcons & braves patches & auto's, check out my bucket on my youtube page, i have some of the nastiest Brady patches made

i also look for the nastiest patches i can find to trade or sell, take a look at my last vid, 3 patches #'d to /5 !!

youtube name mrhobby77

Back