Another Newbie, and looking forward to it.

SkinsFan1

Bench Warmer
Hey All !
I am new to this site but have been trading since roughly 1999. I took the past year and half off so I don't have much in the way of 07 and 08 cards. I have been trading on several other sites until it was reccomended to me by my favorite trade buddy Taz, that I try out this site. I look forward to meeting you all and making a lot of good deals.

I only collect football, a do one or two sets a year that I put away for my son. I began doing this from the year he was born. Needless to say I haven;t even started a set for 07 or 08 yet. I was working on the 06 Upper Deck and 06 Topps DPP Senior Standout JSY cards for him when I stopped collecting. I'd like to finish thse sets off and may end up having to just flat out buy the the other two catch up. Anyway, that's me...I hope to learn more about you all in the near future.

Hiya Rick! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back