Votes: 6 25.0%
  • lendale white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leon washington

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i say bush because i think he is the best all around player with all of his skills..he had over 90 catches this year..and once he adapts to the nfl a little more he will be a beast..

D-r-e-w Drew Drew Drew Drew Drew
D
Dddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Dddddddddddddddddddddd
Dddddddddddddddddddd
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wwwwwwwwwwwwww
Drew Drew Drew

jaguars06 said:
D-r-e-w Drew Drew Drew Drew Drew
D
Dddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Dddddddddddddddddddddd
Dddddddddddddddddddd
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wwwwwwwwwwwwww
Drew Drew Drew

I didn't know Drew Brees was a rookie running back.

hornsfan92 said:
i say bush because i think he is the best all around player with all of his skills..he had over 90 catches this year..and once he adapts to the nfl a little more he will be a beast..

I rest my case, the Hype has gotten to you too.

Do you even watch football or do you just go based on what others tell you.

Your Lack of football knowing is showing.

rynesandbergfan23 said:
Drew 900+ Rushing yards
400+ Recieving Yards
800+ Kick Return Yards

15 TD's
1 Fumble

That's a pretty strong Rookie year.

And yet some how some way people think Young is the best Rookie, people are real jokes.

im sorry, i do watch football, but i think i hurt your feelings when i disagree with MJD being the king of the world. brees and bush are the 2 biggest reasons that whole franchise has been turned around. people have to gameplan for bush because he is such a weapon, he can score in any aspect of the game, kick returning, recieving, running. Drew is a very good player, but, he does not carry all the hype that bush does, so that every team is focused on bush, and teams are focused on drew, just not to that extent. Once Fred Taylor either leaves jacksonville or retires Drew will get to be the main focus of the offense and we will see how he preforms then. But as of now i would rather have bush on my team than drew

Ok, Smaty Pants would you like to please back up the #'s Bush had, bit of a disapoinment if you work at ESPN.

If you cant see that MJD is not the best RB in the draft class, then I will buy you some glasses as you either lack sight to see or lack sight of Knowing much if anything.

But wait a Cowgirl's fan, talking about non playoff's, tell me you must know the Girls will be out soon.

well, look at the polls Smarty pants, bush is winning right now, and 3 other people voted for other people so your going to have to buy about 7 pairs of glasses for everyone whos just not as smart as you.

oh and i never said anything about the cowboys. but like a said a million times, at least my time is in the playoffs, so you can't hate on the cowboys when your teams not in, oh and btw, how many championships do the cowboys have, and how many do the jaguars have??

hornsfan92 said:
well, look at the polls Smarty pants, bush is winning right now, and 3 other people voted for other people so your going to have to buy about 7 pairs of glasses for everyone whos just not as smart as you.

Wow Bush is winning by 1

I know if MJD Played in New York people whould think the world of jim, it's called Hype you Texan

It's not all about #'s Jags.. You are way to biased. For me, it would be Addai or Bush. Bush can do everything. Addai is on the Colts though, so I don't think he should count..

I vote Bush.

Back