• lendale white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leon washington

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jaguars06 said:
I base who ROY should be based on #'s, if you want who helped there team the most that is MVP.

oh i get it now..its all about what you think. you stated it perfectly right there when you said I. well you know what, I, along with a bunch of others, feel vince young was right for the award and ROY is not all about stats.

This year...Maurice Drew, no doubt about it. For Addai the other team has to gameplan against the pass opening up the passing game. But for the future...DeAngelo Williams. I just thing he has "it" I watched him all the time at Memphis with that horrible o-line. Reggie is hyped way tooo much! people have to gameplan around him b/c that is all they hear about. He trys to do to much before he hits the hole, like he did at USC, always thought he could just run around forever.

hornsfan92 said:
oh i get it now..its all about what you think. you stated it perfectly right there when you said I. well you know what, I, along with a bunch of others, feel vince young was right for the award and ROY is not all about stats.

Dont get me started there Texan, anyone who thinks Young was the best Rookie this year has Mush for Brain's

jaguars06 said:
Dont get me started there Texan, anyone who thinks Young was the best Rookie this year has Mush for Brian's.

Hey its my name!

im sorry but 7 people really think Bush? wow, how did he finish in ROY voting again? o ya 5th lol

I put my vote in for one of the good guys - Joseph Addai. His rookie stats are right on par with Edges last year; he is going to be a great back for many years to come.

I would have to say Drew.... But there is one big thing about him and that is that he has fred taylor in his use... im still trying to see weather that is the reason he is doing well or if its just because he is that good!!

Back