Better RB?

Who was a better RB, Herschel Walker or Reggie Bush?

• Total voters
1. You screwed up the link...
2. The link you were trying to post, is completely wrong.

Please try again. :roflmao:

Also, like I have said before, using "wikipedia" as your research makes you look like a fool.

When have you said using Wikipedia makes me look like a fool?

Also there is nothing wrong with using it in times like these when we are going off of sports history and records it is an easy find. better than anything you have used. Like YouTube makes you look like a genius.

When have you said using Wikipedia makes me look like a fool?

Also there is nothing wrong with using it in times like these when we are going off of sports history and records it is an easy find. better than anything you have used. Like YouTube makes you look like a genius.
I haven't posted a youtube video. Keep trying.

You've been pimping your "research" all night and you got it from wikipedia. :roflmao:

I haven't posted a youtube video. Keep trying.

You've been pimping your "research" all night and you got it from wikipedia. :roflmao:

Again was it incorrect? Then I guess it was well done. It is not like I got it from WIKI and acted like it was mine. Who care you are only trying to change the subject away from USC beating UG in every major award. Almost 100 more All Americas that is crazy.

To be honest, never saw herschel play, nor do I know the types of teams he plaid against. In terms of numbers yes huge, archie griffith is probably all time best rb, but so many to choose from.

Back