Better RB?

Who was a better RB, Herschel Walker or Reggie Bush?

• Total voters
Personally I didn't see Walker in college, did see him as a pro and he was fun to watch. Bush was a Great college RB and a good pro so far. But I would take Walker between these 2. But I can think of a couple SOONERS I would tale ahead of both also Barry Sanders. What a RB, Still the best I have ever watched. Looking forward to your response Bulldog boy!! lol J/K Mike

Personally I didn't see Walker in college, did see him as a pro and he was fun to watch. Bush was a Great college RB and a good pro so far. But I would take Walker between these 2. But I can think of a couple SOONERS I would tale ahead of both also Barry Sanders. What a RB, Still the best I have ever watched. Looking forward to your response Bulldog boy!! lol J/K Mike
Which RB from Oklahoma was better? No, Im not going to argue with you. Its not even worth it. I just want to see who you say is better.

Which RB from Oklahoma was better? No, Im not going to argue with you. Its not even worth it. I just want to see who you say is better.

LOL Billy Sims was a great college RB and a solid pro and of course everyone knows about AD. Those two were the ones I was refering to. Of course Sims was before my time so I really cant say he was better I was just messin with ya about that.
But I would take AD over anyone!! Period lol Later bro also I think I noticed a Josh Johnson in some Topps Chrome I may package u up something in the near future I have a couple things u would appreciate more than me.lol Later man

LOL Billy Sims was a great college RB and a solid pro and of course everyone knows about AD. Those two were the ones I was refering to. Of course Sims was before my time so I really cant say he was better I was just messin with ya about that.
But I would take AD over anyone!! Period lol Later bro also I think I noticed a Josh Johnson in some Topps Chrome I may package u up something in the near future I have a couple things u would appreciate more than me.lol Later man
At least you named a good RB. :salut:

Both RB's were great in their respective times in college......my heart picks one......and my brain picks another.....I'm sure you can all tell who my heart picks and who my brain picks;)

Back