Better RB?

Who was a better RB, Herschel Walker or Reggie Bush?

• Total voters
For everyone that classifies Walker as a "bruiser" is greatly misinformed. The guy could run faster than Reggie Bush. How can Reggie Bush do more? Herschel Walker caught passes and returned kicks too. :think: What Reggie couldn't do is line up in the I and pound them up the middle all game. :salut:

!

Last edited by a moderator:
once again..you made a poll asking for an opinion, i gave it so it is what is..not everyone is going to agree..personally i like bo jackson and dorsett and maybe even barry and his one season over walker..he was a great player for four seasons got a heisman and all that but when you make a poll people are going to disagree..love the passion you posses, you should be a politician..enjoyed the thread but im done

once again..you made a poll asking for an opinion, i gave it so it is what is..not everyone is going to agree..personally i like bo jackson and dorsett and maybe even barry and his one season over walker..he was a great player for four seasons got a heisman and all that but when you make a poll people are going to disagree..love the passion you posses, you should be a politician..enjoyed the thread but im done

But....Herschel Walker is the only acceptable answer...

You back your opinions with false information. Good job. Herschel was everything but a "bruiser" back. :roll: Basically everyone in this thread has proven my point that Herschel was a better back. Everyone who picked Reggie says that Herschel was only a power back and Reggie is a better kick returner and WR. That would be like you asking what the best hamburger place is, Burger King or McDonalds, and me coming up and saying Taco Bell is the best because they make better tacos. :roflmao:

Herschel wasn't a speed back? The guy ran track and set Georgia records and was in the Olympics. Many claims that he ran a 4.25 40. Reggie was a speed back and a damn good one at that. Herschel has just as much speed as him. What made Herschel special was the fact that he was so fast and powerful. He brought both to the table. Reggie Bush will never come close to having the power that Herschel had. You can't name any player who had a better combination of power and speed than Herschel Walker.

:pop:

Herschel used power more that speed and just because your "fast" doesn't make you a great speed back. You have you have the vision to move your self from the outside. And I never said that reggie wasn't a speed back! I think that he was a great one. And I don't think that Herschel was anywhere close to Reggie when it comes to being a all- around player. Reggie has to be the one of the best in the game next to Marcus Allen for being an all around player!

Herschel used power more that speed and just because your "fast" doesn't make you a great speed back. You have you have the vision to move your self from the outside. And I never said that reggie wasn't a speed back! I think that he was a great one. And I don't think that Herschel was anywhere close to Reggie when it comes to being a all- around player. Reggie has to be the one of the best in the game next to Marcus Allen for being an all around player!
Watch something other than USC football. Vets was right. You really have forgotten more about football than I know because you know absolutely nothing. Herschel doesn't have vision now? More power than speed? wow... :doh:

Herschel ran a 4.25 40.

in 1995 or 1996 he had the longest punt return, kick return, reception and run from scrimmage that year. All over 90 yards.

I hope Reggie can do half the stuff as Herschel. Herschel is heads and shoulders above Reggie, anyone who does not think so is totally uneducated about the sport of college football. Herschel single handedly led UGA to the National Title,

Watch something other than USC football. Vets was right. You really have forgotten more about football than I know because you know absolutely nothing. Herschel doesn't have vision now? More power than speed? wow... :doh:

I saw him play in the pros and he was more of a power guy. This 4.25 40 stuff is a joke considering they could not keep good records of the in the 80's and 90's. Now the 40 times are perfect then a 4.25 could easily be a 4.4 depending on who was holding the clock. Not saying a 4.4 is slow just pointing out it is more accurate now.

Herschel ran a 4.25 40.

in 1995 or 1996 he had the longest punt return, kick return, reception and run from scrimmage that year. All over 90 yards.

I hope Reggie can do half the stuff as Herschel. Herschel is heads and shoulders above Reggie, anyone who does not think so is totally uneducated about the sport of college football. Herschel single handedly led UGA to the National Title,

Well said. :salut:

Back