Emmitt Smith

Pee632 said:
Sweet PC how many total cards does Emitt have any way

Thanks a lot Pee632, According to Beckett, Emmitt Smith has 6,410 cards! That's a lot of Emmitt!!!:party3:

Total Cards: 6,410
Total Rookie Cards: 8
Total Memorabilia Cards: 1,348
Total Autograph Cards: 565

yankeesfan24 said:
WOW! very nice collection! i have one Emmitt gu and 2 autos lol.

Thanks yankeesfan24, I appreciate the kind words, Are the Emmitt's GU and Auto's you have for trade by any chance? Just thought I would ask! LoL

sweetmfnlou22 said:
Thanks very much HaZeOfGrEEn, I love the FOTG's as well, I was so glad to get the one Numbered to 10 because I had lost out on two others on Ebay!

Ya those team name ones tend to go pretty high. Glad you were able to grab it!

sweetmfnlou22 said:
Thanks yankeesfan24, I appreciate the kind words, Are the Emmitt's GU and Auto's you have for trade by any chance? Just thought I would ask! LoL
no they arent, sorry lol. one is in my HOF PC, the GU is for my Cowboys patch set, and the exquisite quad auto /4 is w/ Barry, Campbell, and Sayers, and if i ever need to sell off my collection for an emergency, that will be the last card to go lol

yankeesfan24 said:
no they arent, sorry lol. one is in my HOF PC, the GU is for my Cowboys patch set, and the exquisite quad auto /4 is w/ Barry, Campbell, and Sayers, and if i ever need to sell off my collection for an emergency, that will be the last card to go lol

Well yankeesfan24, You never know if you don't ask,LoL I would say that the quad auto would bring a pretty penny if you ever had to sell it. I know it's a long shot but keep me in mind IF you ever do sell it. Again, Thanks for checking out my Emmitt Smith PC!

Newest additions added 2-20-2011

scan0421.jpg
- #/50

scan0422.jpg
- #/25

scan0423.jpg
- #/25

scan0424.jpg
- #/25

scan0425.jpg
- #/250

scan0426.jpg
- #/175

scan0427.jpg
- #/200

scan0428.jpg
- #/25

scan0429.jpg
- #/9

scan0430.jpg
- #/9

I collect graded Emmitts. I'll post a few of mine up as well. No where near as cool as yours! I got into the whole auto/GU stuff late. Oh well.

keep posting the pics because they are definitely cool.

Back