freshenup23

He also gave thirdbase 2000 points just because. Thirdbase PM'd me and just wants to be honest, he is more than willing to give the points back.

I am talking to freshenup on AIM right now I'll see if he gave anyone else points

Josh don't jump the gun he has an aol IP there are actually like 24 people with the same id lol. Thats the bad thing about aol, they all have the same or close to the same IP

I'm on AOL not sure if my ID changes or not..LOL

But still the diffrent User ID's the Points would go with that ID not all the same email address right?

SO only MODS can give Points ( not pointing in any directions) just saying Somthing sounds Fishy BAD!!!!

we don't know snick. it had to be a glitch. he said all he did was refresh a few times that night when his posts werent working right. He said he can post fine now and the points have stopped.

I don't trust this guy! Something about him that just isn't right! I have a gut feeling on him. He's selling 3 higher end Penguin rookies, and asking for money order only. I asked him to post a scan of the cards, and he came up with an excuse his scanner isn't working properly! :rolleyes: Ya right!!!

Back