freshenup23

Dude I made 2 Big deals with him. Went silky smooth so you guys know took 2 days to get my spx cutler auto which is pretty high end bv 350, with no problems. So thats my opinion, you guys are pretty quick to try and ban a decent member!@!

I never called for his ban (although if Cincy doesn't get his money it wouldn't be a bad thing), I think he should stay MSF, Cincy is still waiting on cash, and he never sent me the right card, and no card at all on another card, he may of just made a mistake, but he isn't decent yet in my book.

I have had no problems with him yet. We just did a big 350 bv each side deal and he pmed me right away telling me he sent it out. He said he couldn't use DC because he had a hockey game and didn't want to make me wait longer by not sending until today. He also is not afraid to give up more for what he likes, Which is awesome. I wanted three high end cards and he picked out a bunch of mid end stuff and said he didn't mind trading down which I was shocked so I threw some extra's in for him.

I don't think really anyone is calling for a ban. But he does need to make all his deals right or he will be going msf and/or banned. That is the thing about trading, each one is a seperate deal. I know bad traders that have sent and good traders that haven't. Here, if they don't make good on a deal, they are going MSF at least. On this site, 1 bad trade means they are msf even if they have 200 good trades. This isn't ebay where you can get away with stealing 2% of all trades and get away with it.

Ok i spoke with fresh a few seconds, Ryne he will make it right. Cincy he swears he sent it out, but also said it was trade night and things were hectic he again promised to make it right. I believe him on that, the points i dont know if he found a way or a glitch in the system but im sure there is a logical answer. So please keep me updated on any resolution thanks

Well I got my package from him today. Guess what no cards in the package. It wad ripped apart and retaped so either he did it to look like someone stole the cards or he has a theif at his post office. Either way I am glad I had him send fisrt. I knew something was up when he made up a reason why he could not ship with DC or insurance.

edit.. shoved in the actuall padding part was the free card he was "throwing in"

Back